The South Carolina Agritourism tour will be held next week. Here to tell us more is SC Ag Commissioner Hugh Weathers.
- The SC Agritourism Association will be hosting their annual tour January 24th-26th.
- The conference will look a bit different this year. It will include 2 days touring outstanding Agritourism farms and feature fantastic educational speakers at each stop. Attendees have the option to ride the bus or drive their own car.
- On Sunday, attendees can meet for the conference social if they wish.
- Monday, participants will do a bus tour of various agritourism locations in the Anderson area. Participants will be able to learn more about virtual agritourism. Dinner and networking to follow.
- Tuesday, attendees will have the opportunity to participate in another bus tour of:
- Denver Downs Farm, one of South Carolina’s oldest family owned and operated farms, they hold an annual Fall Festival: Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch, National act concerts, special events, weddings, corporate outings and field trips.
- Walker Century Farm / Providence Farm a fourth-generation family farm committed to sustainable agricultural practices that produce healthy food.
- Happy Cow Creamery a unique on-the-farm milk bottling operation offering high quality fresh milk directly from its own dairy cows and
- City Scapes Winery, a small craft winery focused on producing high-quality batches of local, innovative wines where we will enjoy a tour and wine tasting.
- We look forward to showcasing some of the upstate’s agritourism farms to agritourism association member and others in a safe and engaging way.
- If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact:
Jackie Moore, Agritourism Marketing Specialist, SCDA
Cell: 803-394-9831 | email@example.com