The 4th of July is this Saturday, which means celebrating those who serve our country and plenty of good food. Ag Commissioner Hugh Weathers is here to tell us more.
- While we are all doing our part to slow the spread of COVID, it is important to take time to remember the important things in life like freedom, independence and service, and to celebrate our country and those that sacrifice for it
- There is no shortage of patriotism here in SC and us South Carolinians like to celebrate the 4th through our rich food heritage and by enjoying the natural beauty our state has to offer
- From our 4 distinct regional BBQ flavors to summer favorites like corn on the cob, peach cobbler and juicy watermelon, South Carolina producers ensure quality taste and variety
- To find out what other summer crops are in season and where you can pick them up locally, you can visit https://certifiedsc.com/
- I hope that everyone is able to celebrate the holiday safely, whether you have a backyard BBQ, a day at the lake or a fireworks display. I’m personally looking forward to spending the day…
- From us here at SCDA, we hope you have a great 4th of July and can celebrate independence, freedom and patriotism all while eating some fresh Certified SC food.