The Spring 2021 ACRE Advanced Entrepreneur Program applications will go live next week. Here to tell us more is SC Ag Commissioner Hugh Weathers.
- Applications for ACRE’s Advanced Entrepreneur Program will go live Tuesday, March 2nd and are due Monday May 3rd.
- To apply, you must have an existing agriculture business with sales, or a product or prototype, and your business must be located in South Carolina. In addition, you must turn in a business plan with your application.
- After receiving feedback from our first three years, we have put together an extensive business plan guide to help applicants know exactly what we are looking for in a business plan.
- When all the applications and business plans have been received, they will be reviewed and scored to select the finalists that will get an opportunity to pitch to a panel of judges for the opportunity to be awarded up to $25,000 to help grow their business.
- In addition to the funds, the awardees will have access to our grant consultants and continued business planning assistance.
- The past three years we have awarded approximately $400,000 to 19 innovative entrepreneurs.
- If you’re interested in applying, please contact Executive Director, Kyle Player at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an application.