Local, free seminars providing farmers with education about Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasures Plans (SPCC) are being held across North Carolina from June 24-27. The seminars will provide updated information about the SPCC law and how it pertains to farmers, ranchers and fuel distributors. During the seminars, agCompliance and N.C. Cooperative Extension will give information regarding the May 10 and Sept. 30 deadlines, regulations and compliance solutions. Contact: Jorge Vara II, (855) 755-7526, ext. 120. Jorge.email@example.com.
The times and dates of the seminars are as follows:
• June 24—8 a.m. Scotland County Center, Laurinburg.
• June 24—12 p.m., 7 p.m. Moore County Center, Carthage.
• June 25—8 a.m. Stanly County Center, Albemarle.
• June 25—12 p.m., 7 p.m. Randolph County Office Building, Asheboro.
• June 26—8 a.m. Davie County Center, Mocksville.
• June 26—12 p.m., 7 p.m. Iredell County Center. Statesville.
• June 27—9 a.m., 1 p.m., 6 p.m. Guilford County Center, Greensboro.
Courtesy NC Farm Bureau