Students from Montana, Virginia, Puerto Rico, New Mexico, Oregon and Ohio have been elected by delegates throughout the United States to serve on the 2019-20 National FFA Officer team.
- Kolesen McCoy, an agribusiness and applied economics major at Ohio State, was elected national president.
- Kourtney Lehman, an agricultural business management major at Oregon State University, was elected national secretary.
- Lyle Logemann, an agricultural education major at Eastern New Mexico University, was elected western region vice president.
- Tess Seibel, a nursing major at James Madison University, was elected eastern region vice president.
- Mamie Hertel, a financial engineering major at Montana State University, was elected central region vice president.
- Yomar Roman, an office administration major at Universidad de Puerto Rico, was elected southern region vice president.
Each year at the National FFA Convention & Expo, six students are elected by delegates to represent the organization as national officers. Delegates elect a president, secretary, and vice presidents representing the central, southern, eastern, and western regions of the country.