Most young people want a good paying job. But some either are not interested in going to college, or they don’t have the money to pay for college. Does that mean they have no options for a decent paycheck?
- first, what is a decent paycheck – jobs I’ll list here all pay above $50,000, and many pay above $60,000
- will find many in construction – bricklayer, rebar workers, telecommunication line installer
- another category – operating large and expensive equipment – crane operator, earth mover, equipment mover, chemical plant operator, ship operator
- several jobs in financial services – real estate agent, insurance agent
- last – working your way up to management – restaurant manager