St. LOUIS, MO – Growers, the economic drivers of our rural economies, can kick in a power thrust with the Farm for Good™ Sweepstakes, presented by Bayer. Growers now can enter for a chance to win a $5,000 donation to the local charity of their choice.
Farm for Good donations will be awarded to 10 growers from the Southern states, stretching from Virginia to Texas, for a total of $50,000 in charitable donations to benefit organizations in grower communities.
“Bayer created this program because many growers are active in their local communities and it’s a priority for us to support their efforts and the causes that matter to them,” said Nevada Smith, western region campaign manager. “With this program, Southern row crop growers can boost the charity or community project of their choice.”
Growers can enter by mail or online at farmforgood.us through March 31. Entry forms for mailing are available at local retailers. Winners will be selected randomly by a third party and will be announced in April 2019.
- Entrants must have planted a total of at least 250 acres of cotton, peanuts, soybeans, corn and/or wheat in 2018, or will plant a total of at least 250 acres of eligible crops in 2019.
- Entrants must be legal residents of: Texas, Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Arizona, Florida or Missouri.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Entry is limited to one per person.
- The intended charitable organization must be either a 501c3 charity, municipal organization or a state-funded or accredited educational institution.
“We look forward to seeing all the ways growers will help their communities through Farm for Good donations,” Smith said. “Agriculture is the backbone of our country and this program adds strength to our rural communities.”
To enter and help your local community, visit farmforgood.us.
To learn more about the Bayer crop protection portfolio, call on your local Bayer representative or visit CropScience.Bayer.US.